Action Manager is a lab available from the free LifterLMS Labs add-on.
Action Manager allows the easy removal of LifterLMS elements added by action hooks.
Actions which can be removed by Action Manager include:
- Course Author
- Course meta information (categories, tags, difficulty, etc…)
- Course Syllabus
- Lesson navigation links
- and many more
Action Manager is available as a Lab within the free LifterLMS Labs addon.
To install Action Manager:
- Install LifterLMS Labs by following the instructions here.
- Navigate to the Labs setting screen at LifterLMS -> Labs
- Enable Action Manager by clicking the Enable button
To remove actions:
- Navigate to the Action Manager settings screen at LifterLMS -> Labs and clicking the Configure button on the Action Manager row
- Check the box next to each action you wish to remove
- Click Save