Replace the Standard LifterLMS “Mark Complete” Button with a WPForm Submission Instead
Require your learners to submit a WPForm before they can mark a lesson as complete. Example form submissions might include:
- Collecting a wide variety of information or uploads from students
- Advanced forms where you want the user to fill out and submit a complex form to complete a lesson
- Online or in-person event registration
- Selling products from within lessons
- Collecting testimonials
- And much, much more
Customize the Registration Form
You also can build a custom LifterLMS registration form with WPForms so you can collect any details you need when new students register.
* You must also have the WPForms plugin for this LifterLMS WPForms add-on integration to work. You will need the WPForms User Registration add-on if you want to customize the LifterLMS registration form.
“The LifterLMS team is just brilliant!” ~ Bob A