Replace the Standard LifterLMS “Mark Complete” Button with a Gravity Form Submission Instead
Require your learners to submit a Gravity Form before they can mark a lesson as complete. Example form submissions might include:
- Assignments requiring an upload of a photograph or document
- Advanced tests where you want the user to submit a complex form to complete a lesson
- Online or in-person event registration
- Selling products from within lessons
- And much, much more
Customize the New User Registration Form with a Custom Gravity Form
Now you can build a custom LifterLMS new user registration form with the Gravity Form Advanced Add-On called “User Registration.”
Go beyond the current registration options in LifterLMS and add whatever fields you like without needing to write a single line of code.
* You must have the Gravity Forms plugin for this integration to work.
30-Day No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
“The LifterLMS team are just brilliant!” ~ Bob A