Getting Started with LifterLMS Assignments
LifterLMS Assignments allows you to add assignments to a lesson in addition to or in lieu of a quiz.
With assignments you can:
- Verify actions that students have taken
- Give instructor feedback on action/assignment
- Prevent forward progress until action is taken
- Prevent forward progress until action is taken and graded
There are 3 types of assignments:
- A task or task list that needs to be completed and checked off to complete the lesson
- An upload requirement
- A long answer requirement
To use LifterLMS Assignments, you must first install the add-on dependency:
- Install and activate the LifterLMS core plugin.
After these dependencies are installed, you can install LifterLMS WPForms via the LifterLMS->Addons and more page after installing your license key.