Course and membership visibility settings allow for the customization of where and how courses and memberships will be displayed in the course catalog, membership catalog, and search results page of a LifterLMS site.
To customize the visibility of a LifterLMS Course or LifterLMS membership:
- Navigate to your WordPress admin panel and then to the course or membership
- Locate the Publish metabox
- Click Edit next to Catalog visibility
- Click the radio button next to the option
- Click OK
- Update or publish your course or membership
Catalog & Search – Displayed in the catalog and in search results
Catalog only – Displayed in the catalog but not in search results
Search only: Displayed in search results but not in the catalog
Hidden: Will be displayed in neither the catalog nor in search results
All courses and membership, regardless of visibility setting, will always be accessible via the direct permalink.