LifterLMS is growing our team! We’re hiring a Head of Growth Marketing to grow traffic, leads, and help with conversions. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team.
Compensation: $84,000.00 / year + performance based bonuses.
We’re a learning management system (LMS) software company that helps subject matter experts, schools, companies, and WordPress professionals create high value online courses and training based membership websites. We’re a team united by our shared values of:
- Community focus
- Reducing friction
- Continuous improvement
- Learner results first
- Extreme ownership
- Clear communication
- Fulfill potential
LifterLMS is a small remote company with team members around the world.
This role at LifterLMS will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
LifterLMS exists to lift up others through education.
As a LifterLMS marketing leader, you’ll create the marketing strategies for growth and lead the execution individually and with team members and outside resources. If you’re driven, detailed-oriented and highly-organized, you’ll absolutely love working with us. Our existing marketing systems and strategies have been driving leads and sales for over 7 years. We work hard to deliver amazing results, every time. There’s lots to do from amplifying what’s already working to creating new growth with fresh ideas and execution that you bring to the table. We also like to have fun at work and celebrate achievements together.
If you’re someone who has excellent full stack marketing skills and a track record of getting stuff done, then you’re perfect for this role.
You’re good at:
- Multi-tasking multiple projects at once
- Full-stack multi channel marketing strategy and implementation skills
- Self-motivating and self-directing yourself
- Creating compelling written, video, and graphic messaging
- Growth hacking
- Growth stacking
- Marketing automation
- Launch marketing
- WordPress proficiency
What you’ll do
As a Head of marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Growing website traffic
- Increasing lead conversions
- Nurturing leads to increase sales through marketing automation and campaigns
- Decreasing sale lead time
- Building automated marketing systems
- Content marketing & SEO
- Optimizing and maintaining the public facing marketing website/s
- Social media marketing and community marketing at in person events
- Manage and expand the affiliate marketing program
- Branding and design
- Paid acquisition
- Staying on the leading edge of the marketing space and keeping up with the latest practices
- Working closely with our product, engineering, and customer success teams to support related marketing needs
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- A strong understanding of marketing via years of experience marketing online while improving your skills
- Excellent creative skills in designing marketing strategies and implementing them
- Excellent analytic skills for measuring and optimizing effective funnels
- Solid understanding of copywriting, human psychology, and multi media communication with a global audience
- Experience working on both agile projects and large scale projects over long time frames
- Not necessary but will have to learn: ActiveCampaign, advanced WordPress user skills.
Why join us
Working at LifterLMS can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us, such as:
- Work with a great, diverse team in a relatively flat organization
- Freedom to be creative, make mistakes, improve, and lead
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to contribute to a mission to democratize education in the digital classroom
- Opportunity to help LifterLMS lead by example as a model of how to do freemium in WordPress