MailHawk is a paid service which that makes WordPress email delivery simple. MailHawk can be quickly installed through LifterLMS making it easy to setup and install. Within minutes your LifterLMS emails will be automatically sent through MailHawk avoiding the many hassles and pitfalls of email delivery in WordPress.
Email delivery from a WordPress site is often unreliable so using a transactional email service, like MailHawk, offloads mail delivery from your server to a server specifically configured to quickly and reliably deliver emails.
MailHawk is comparable to transactional services like Mandrill or Mailgun but it’s designed very specifically to work with WordPress and unlike these services, MailHawk takes only a few minutes to install and configure and requires absolutely no technical expertise for basic configuration.
To enable MailHawk on your LifterLMS site, navigate to your WordPress admin panel and then follow these steps:
- Go to LifterLMS -> Settings -> Engagements
- Locate the “Email Delivery” section and click the “Connect MailHawk” button
- You’ll be redirected to the MailHawk website where you can create an account or login to an existing account
- Once you have an account, you will be presented with an authorization screen where you can provide MailHawk with permission to send your WordPress site’s mail
- After authorization approval, you’ll be redirected back to your WordPress website where you can configure your MailHawk settings.