Today we are sneaking in another update to lifterLMS. Version 1.1.1.
The newest update contains a lot of housekeeping and also a couple of new features. Some of our biggest requests were for multi-language support and custom lesson and course sidebars.
In version 1.1.1 we have set lifterLMS up for multi-language support. Users can now generate a PO file for the language of their choice. We also welcome any PO submissions by the community to help us reach as many languages as possible. If you are interested in contributing, please leave us a message in the forums.
Custom Lesson and Course Sidebars
If you visit your widgets page in the admin section of your WordPress (Appearance->Widgets) you will see two new sidebars, Lesson Sidebar and Course Sidebar. You can place any widgets you like in the sidebars. We will be rolling out new sidebar widgets with every upcoming release to give you even more configurability with your courses.
Here is a list of what’s in version 1.1.1
- Added user registration settings to require users to agree to Terms and Conditions on user registration
- Added comments to all classes methods and functions
- Removed unused and depreciated methods
- Added Lesson and Course Sidebar Widget Areas
- Added localization POT file and us_EN.po translation file.
- Added localization file support to lifterLMS.
Thanks to all of our supporters. We are excited to keep bringing you new features.
Show us how pumped you are for this update by using the share buttons on the left to let the world know!
LifterLMS ❤️’s you.