How to Prepare Your WordPress LMS Website for High Traffic
You may not be on an upcoming episode of Shark Tank, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need to prepare for a surge in traffic to your course site. Flash sales, Black Friday, email blasts, and viral social posts could all lead to a crashed site (and frustrated customers) if thorough preparation wasn’t done.
Tom Fanelli, the CEO of Convesio will explain a proven process for ensuring success when preparing for a high-traffic web event. From planning to the most critical part, load testing, to handling issues the day of the event, you will get the blueprint to make sure your client’s event is a success. The best part is, that your agency can provide these solutions at premium prices, positioning you as the expert.
- What you’ll learn:
- Identifying the various types of events that require planning.
- Different optimization strategies scaling your LMS site.
- Capacity planning.
- Identifying and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks.
- Determining the right tech stack for your hosting (servers, CDNs, databases, etc)
- Real-world examples of scale events.
- LifterLMS Load Test Examples