If you would like a homepage layout and demo content similar to what you see here on the LifterLMS demo, you can choose to add the Beaver Builder page building plugin to your site and import the Beaver Builder template we provide you in LifterLMS Pro.
On your WordPress site, you will need the following installed:
- The core LifterLMS plugin
- The LifterLMS LaunchPad theme
- The Beaver Builder Pro plugin which is sold and supported separately by the great folks over at Beaver Builder.
Navigate to WordPress > Pages > Add New
- Create a page title for your homepage
- Do not add content
- In the LaunchPad options for the page ensure that the page is full width
- In the LaunchPad options for the page hide the page title
- Locate the LaunchPad theme skin file, open it, copy the contents
- Paste the contents into WordPress > Appearance > LaunchPad > Advanced > Import > Saved Settings
For more information on working with LaunchPad theme settings imports and exports, please view this documentation.
- Navigate to your blank homepage on the front end of your website.
- Launch Beaver Builder for that page.
- Follow the template import instructions on the Beaver Builder website
- The template file you will be importing is included in the LifterLMS Pro Graphics pack and is called “LifterLMS demo homepage Beaver Builder template import file.xml” You will need to unzip your LifterLMS Pro Graphics Pack Download and locate the import file so you are ready to import it
Congratulations! You have successfully imported some LaunchPad theme settings and a Beaver builder template so that your homepage looks like the LifterLMS demo site.